Re: HMSA Wine Country Classic

To: vinracer@ix.netcom.com, cak@dimebank.com, favres@engmail.ulinear.com
Subject: Re: HMSA Wine Country Classic
From: CLCSF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 13:03:22 -0400 (EDT)
I spoke at length yesterday with Bill Parish who insures all the VARA events.
We decided that we were seeing a natural and ugly evolution of the sport, as
many of us get more seat time, improve our cars (legally or otherwise) and
become more familiar with the various tracks we run. The result of these
factors is higher speed, faster cornering, driving closer to ones expanding
limit of capability and generally making it easier for accidents to happen.
I hope were not approaching the need for restricter plates!
Don Queen SF