Re: Re[2]: HMSA Wine Country Classic

To: mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG, vinracer@ix.netcom.com, cak@dimebank.com,
Subject: Re: Re[2]: HMSA Wine Country Classic
From: CLCSF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 12:10:34 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-05-20 21:01:21 EDT, mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG (Dunst,
Mordecai) writes:

<<
      Don:

      Self discipline is ideal and is easy to talk about... but, oh so
      hard to accomplish.  -especially so when the weather is good, the
      motor is in song, and the car in front or behind is close.  I'm
      certainly an aggressive driver  BUT, if I'm warned by the stewards
 I LISTEN and COOL down (for awhile -that is).

 Mordy Dunst >>

 Well said Mordy, unfortunately the old saying is true, do as I say, not as I
do.
 This is, after all, primarily racing- modified to vintage specs- but still a
race.