Re: HMSA Wine Country Classic

To: ken wright <ken@fiona.umsmed.edu>
Subject: Re: HMSA Wine Country Classic
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 15:31:02 -0400
pretty much, you just fix your car, possibly swearing and cursing.
Insurance is available for transport and storage, but not, in most cases,
for on-track.  One reason why I don't do concours restororations of race
cars.  I've raced the past four years - say 15 races - with no car contact
or other accident damage (although it's been very very close on occasion).
I've had minor car to car contact four or five times, and one major crash
and one car write-off in 9 years.