Re: Road Rage

To: "ROADSTER LIST" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Road Rage
From: "Jeanette Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 00:28:33 -0700
Yet another,

One day a friend of mine and I had an epasode with a very angry woman in a
Jeep. This went on from downtown Seattle, up I-5, all the way to Lynwood WA.
(aprox 20 mi.) She cut us off severial times, slamming on her brakes,then
she would get behind us and flash her high beams. She was digging around
behind the seat of her car for something, then came up beside us and formed
a "finger pistol" with her hand, and started acting like she was shooting at
us. At this point we went to the St. Patrol, gave the vehicle discription,
lic.#, and regestered a complaint. They put out an APB. We were told to
carry a cell phone and dial  911 if this ever happened again.
They are taking road rage very seriously around here.  Oh yea, Our crime
t'wards the woman. We wated for a red light to change before takeing a right
turn. We did this because we had to cross four lanes of rush-hour traffic to
take our onramp to I-5. Can you say PMS?

Manditory Datsun content;  I wasn't driving my roadster. :-)

Dave.             SRL311-10444