Re: Road Rage

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road Rage
From: GOAVP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:32:52 EDT
I think Ron Edgar has it right.  If you see someone driving agressively on
the road, give them as much space as you can (safely).  I know I drive very
fast my self and some times get mad at some other driver who does not pull
over a lane soon enough to suit me.  When I am not in so much of a hurry, I
find some peace and satisfaction in giving right of way to some driver who is
driving faster than me.  I feel I am a better driver if I can pull over a
lane before the faster driver feels the need to change lanes and pass me on
the right.  The difficult judgement call is when I am traveling faster than
the cars to the right, traffic is fairly heavy and there is someone on my
tail who obviously wants to go much faster than I.

Peter van der Pas
Mtn. Veiw, CA

Ron wrote:

<< Bottom Line, I never should have allowed this guy to upset me as I did.
 What it all boils down to is the world needs more love and understanding and
 less hate and judgment.  If I had acted in love I would have simply moved
 over and let him pass. >>