Road Rage

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road Rage
From: corcoran <corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:44:02 -0700
    I'd have to say I tend to agree with Patrick and whole heatedly
agree with Gordon's somewhat long winded comments. "Parade Leaders"
belong in a parade with the rest of the clowns. Roaring up behind a
"Parade Leader" and honking your horn is not cool either. Especially at
night in a big truck with it's elevated head lights. In this case the
truck should display a bit of courtesy and follow at a safe distance and
allow the "Parade Leader" time to switch lanes.
    I wish all drivers could have the opportunity to drive in a country
like Germany and see first hand how a little lane discipline allows
every one the freedom to travel at a variety of safe speeds. It would
also be helpful if the copulators did not discriminate against
"speeders" by rarely ticketing slow drivers or those with five or more
cars behind them.
Tim C.