Re: Road Rage

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Road Rage
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 09:38:20 -0700
<<<If they want to kill themselves, there are plenty of very lonely roads in
NW Neveda.

Well, actually there are plenty of very lonely roads in Central, Eastern,
Western, Northern, and even a few in Southern Nevada <g>.  I feel lucky
compared to those living in many areas of the US for this.

I think that most of the people who are the instigators of 'road rage' are
the same people who start fights in bars, on city streets, etc. and maybe it
really doesn't have all that much to do with driving, but rather that
certain people are just A-holes.

-John F.
'69 2000 Solex (in LV, NV)