Re: Road Rage

To: <GOAVP@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Road Rage
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 00:03:21 -0700
When I see a tractor trailer roaring up from behind me, and I am in the
right lane, I will move to the left lane in plenty of time to alert the
driver of the big rig that he can remain in his lane so that he does not
have to maneuver that thing around me.  If you have ever been cut off by a
trucker as I have been, you will appreciate what I have been through.  I
have no problem changing lanes when I approach someone from behind.  I would
rather change lanes and know where that driver is going to be rather than
guessing if he will move over too late for me to react.