Re: Road Rage

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road Rage
From: Ken Pearce <kpearce@madison.engr.ukans.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 18:16:32 -0500 (CDT)
This is a hot topic and I can't resist sharing what I've learned,
sometimes the hard way...

1.)  Never give anyone the finger while driving, too many guns out there.

2.)  When driving the roadster, your head is usually at their bumper
     height.  Drive as if everyone is trying to hit you, always
     leave yourself an "out".  Where a helmet and chicks will smile
     at you more.  (OK, maybe they're laughing)

3.)  Stay out of the fast lane unless your are going fast.  Keep an
     eye on the rear-view and use that right turn signal if they are
     approaching from the rear too fast.  At least they know your
     intent is to get out of the way.

4.)  Listen to reggae music while driving, you'll never be in a hurry
     again.  (...don't worry... 'bout a ting...'cause every little
     'ting gonna be alright...)

Cheers!

Ken Pearce, '68-2000
Lawrence, KS