Re: Road Rage

To: Ron & Julie Edgar <rvedgar@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Road Rage
From: cbreaul@banet.net
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 14:42:16 -0400
It is amazing how much we change when we get behind the wheel. We do things that
we would never normally do. I've taken the attitude lately that it just isn't
worth dying for. If someone cut me off or is driving like a moron, I just figure
that someday they will be the ones dead in a ditch ; not me
Charlie