Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire

To: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:27:29 -0800 (PST)
C'mon Rex.  You well know that the Street tire class is a bunch of underprepped
cars running on street tires.  Throw in a PAX factor (ideally based on cars
prepped to their individual class limits) and you've got so many variables that
the class is basically just a bunch of folks coincidentally running at the same
time and having fun.  Is that a bad thing?  I don't think so on a Regional
level.  Efforts to push people into "moving up" in preparation haven't made
much difference in the past, IMHO.

-Andy

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com