Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire
From: Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:45:54 -0800
While I have not run in the paxed street tire class in a while, I agree
w/ John that it's
interesting and fun because of all the competition; I like large
classes. Separate
street tire classes for every class will further split people into lots
of little classes...
and I think the national organization has already created enough of
those :).

I can certainly accept this if it is the price to get even run groups
so events
can run smoothly. Bryan, maybe you can help me (and others?) understand
how this gets us that benefit? Is paxed street tire too big to
accomodate, or is it
too variable, or ...?

-- Glenn