Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:31:45 -0800
First I will address the logistics problem.  Looking at the attendance
numbers (I have entered them into a spreadsheet if anyone would like
to look at it), there were only 3 events out of the 22 events this
year where the class was smaller than 15 competitors.  The
low-attendance figures were 3, 6, and 11.  I think the "problem"
during Slush was aggravated by having it share a run group with
another single large and volatile class, Street Mod.  I have started
tabulating the attendance numbers for each run group, and during the
regular season, several other run groups have been just as large at
their peak and just as small at their smallest as the Street
Tire/GS/HS group was!

See for yourself...I have to run right now, I can send my spreadsheet
to anyone who is interested.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94