Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Subject: Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:00:49 -0800
John,

It's not about labelling, it's about participation.  I attached no
aspersions to "convenience" entrants,   Good thing, because
I am in the group, too.

But if you don't compete seriously in a class, then it seems
to me that you have less standing than those who do -- who
are basically not complaining, as far as I can see.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"