Re: What is Vintage?

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What is Vintage?
From: Robert Lugo <glasspar@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 07:24:24 -0700
Okay, what about this one
My car is a '53 Glasspar that used '39 Ford running gear(suspension,
engine, tranny, and axles). The engine, tranny rear end, and rear
suspension has been replaced by a '66 Ford Falcon. The rear supension is
going to be replaced by technology that was available in the '60s and
not to different from what was on it originally but still not original.
The only technologies on the car that weren't available in the '60s are
fluids, fuel, tires and electronics(mainly tunes). Who would let me run
in their vintage classes? The spirit is there but the perfect
originality is not.
--

Robert Lugo
(602)939-3996