Re: What is Vintage?

To: Jarrid M Gross <jarrid_gross@juno.com>
Subject: Re: What is Vintage?
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 10:37:07 -0700
(If this is a duplicate message, my apologies...)

Jarrid:

You don't want to go there...  The question you ask is one that will be
debated long after the internet has disappeared into obscurity.  In a
nutshell: different organizations have different eligibility
requirements.  If you are interested in running an event hosted by a
particular organizer, contact them and acquire a copy of their rules -
it's the only way to tell if your car is within their tolerances.

Good luck - for the Florida Regions' Vintage rules, consult my website.

*8o)
John A. Rollins, Vintage Race Coordinator
Florida Region, SCCA
http://www.netcom.com/~nobozos/