RE: U-Haul Warning

To: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: U-Haul Warning
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:29:21 -0700
DRSkruffy@aol.com wrote :

> For those of you have transported inside the truck, did you tell
> them your
> plans when renting?

I called anonymously beforehand, and they mumbled something about I would
have to drain all the gas and oil from the car.  When I rented the truck, I
put only "household goods" on the application.

> How did you tie it down?

All I used was the 2x10s, nailed to the (wood) box floor in front of the
front wheels, and behind the rear wheels.  I also set the handbrake, and
loaded the car with the front bumper against the front of the cargo box.

Randall