Re: U-Haul Warning

To: "spitfire1" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: U-Haul Warning
From: "Rich" <rhendrik@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:17:36 -0400
I'm a lucky guy. I work for a company that has trucks set up for this. I
have moved many cars in the back of trucks
and not one has said anything about side to side movement. the trucks I use
are equipped with a winch load lock bars and a hydraulic lift gate the size
of the box opening.I always put wood on the sides as well as the rear.If you
have to make a hard turn while driving (avoid someone being stupid) your
load can shift to one side. Bad things can happen to a nice car as a result