RE: U-Haul Warning

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: U-Haul Warning
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 09:42:25 -0400
Although it was Ryder - (my preference over Uhaul) - I brought my current
project home in the back of a truck.  Since it was in pieces it was a little
easier to explain.  "Car Parts"...  My solution of getting it in and out was
to enlist the services of a flatbed tow truck.  This was especially
necessary since I couldn't get the car anywhere under its own power.

To load; the tow truck winched it up on the flat bed...  leveled the bed up
against the back of the truck (slight decline toward the Uhaul - made it
easy to roll in).  I used lumber to make cradles around the wheels so it
wouldn't shift.

To unload - much the same process.  Cost me $50 to load and a friend (as in
free) to unload.

Carl