Re: Major Armchair engineering A SuperCharged Roadster??

To: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: Re: Major Armchair engineering A SuperCharged Roadster??
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:22:17 -0700
have to disagree on the "O": ringing for street use it is not nessasry or
desirable,  forgded pistons are not nessary either...  Both the "O" ringing
and Forged pistions have advantages in a race where getting across the
finish line first is the objective..  But for street use  where Rpms will be
kept low for engine longevity and low boost settings neither fordged pistons
or "O" ringing are nessary

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.