Re: Major Armchair engineering A SuperCharged Roadster??

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
Subject: Re: Major Armchair engineering A SuperCharged Roadster??
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 19:37:49 EDT
In a message dated 5/10/00 3:21:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu writes:

<<How about a supercharged  roadster???  I think its possible-doable... I
figure... that this should increase my rear wheel horspower to over 200hp. Am
I nuts or what??>>

No, not nuts, solid thinking!...I'm alllllllllll over it. Actually, I have a
friend with a working Vortech system on a 70 Z...about 300 hp. Don't have the
budget right now but we think it's very doable on the roadster. However, you
really need a throttle body fuel injection setup and assorted electronics for
reliability and performance (also doable).

<<So maybe I could do this for ~2000 bucks?>>

So maybe double that.

Craig Carter
Fountain Valley, CA
1970 SRL-311#-14100