Re: Major Armchair engineering A SuperCharged Roadster??

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Major Armchair engineering A SuperCharged Roadster??
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 21:21:28 -0400
Ronnie is dead on.

If you don't see the reason for forged pistons, an O-ringed block,
blueprinted lower end, and a precise timing and fuel control system,
this is not a project for you.

I would suggest to use the 2K to buy Irene a  pair of diamond ear-rings,
then drain out the oil and go for a drive.  You will have the same blown up
motor you were seeking, but Irene will have a really nice present.

I am sure you think I am being hard on you, but if you try to supercharge
a u20 for 2K,  all you will get is a blown up engine.

Jim