Re: Major Armchair engineering A SuperCharged Roadster??

To: "Jim Tyler" <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Subject: Re: Major Armchair engineering A SuperCharged Roadster??
From: Ronnie Day <rday@bigtex.ci.dallas.tx.us>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 08:36:07 -0500
>Daniel, Daniel, Daniel,
>
>Anymore of this supercharger fantasizing and we are going to have to
>take the armchair away before you hurt yourself.  :-).

Great point, Jim. There's also the additional undesirably possibility of
messing up a good relationship with a very cool sounding lady who shares
his hobbies. That's very rare. I know, as I'm fortunate to have such a
lady (and relationship) myself.

If fact, the last couple of months she's been on my case to get at least
one of the cars running because she's tired of watching rather than
racing. This nagging (err...encouragement) has gotten worse since I did
the layout for the Solo II Nat Tour adds for the Fort Worth event at
Texas Motor Speedway. I was offered free laps of the tri-oval as a thank
you by the region Solo chair, but it just wouldn't have been as much fun
in our Honda van.<G> It was STRONGLY "suggested" that I rectify the
situation.

Later,
Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)