Re: Road Rage

To: slick@mohaveaz.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road Rage
From: KCook94722@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 13:14:09 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/99 9:55:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
slick@mohaveaz.com writes:

> I personally have no use for two
>  drivers that keep the flow of traffic to the speed limit because it is
their
>  right to drive side by side.  this mentality only causes a congestion that
>  is more dangerous than a driver going 5 or 10 miles over the speed limit.
>  And if you are a perceptive person, you will realize that you have just
>  expressed your stupidity, and you should be removed from the road, as you
>  are the real danger.

You make a valid point...............you just dont make it very
diplomatically.
The story was shared in hopes of helping us all to see how easy it is to make
poor choices based on raw emotion behind the wheel.I for one appreciate the
fact that someone would critisize themselves and thier reaction in front of
this whole forum, for the possible benefit of others.Thanks Ron for sharing
your story, and for being humble enough to admit how badly you felt about it
afterwards.
Ken Cook