Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:29:24 -0800
On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 04:01:30PM -0800, Jerry Mouton wrote:
> Rex,
>
> Round 6 had only 7 Sti entrants, while the average run group size
> was 20, so the other run groups were .not so bad...

That was the event on Easter Sunday.  There were 16 competitors in the
ST/GS/HS run group.  There were only 11 in the ASP/CSP/FSP group that
came next!  That's hardly a clear demonstration that Street Tire is
problematic.

(I should point out two errors in my earlier message.  I said
that the event with an ST turnout of 6 was the Tour, and the event with
an ST turnout of 3 was Easter.  I got that reversed.  I also said
that ST/GS/HS and ASP/CSP/FSP were the first two run groups.  That was
also reversed: they were the last two.)

> Round 1 had 54 STi entrants, while the average run group size
> was 34.

According to the web site, there were 30 ST entrants for 2004 Round
1 (29 ST, 1 STL, 1 WRG).  Am I looking in the wrong place?

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94