Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com, jerry@moutons.org
Subject: Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:20:38 EST
John Kelly writes:
Boondoggle, an interesting name in that the event isn't.
        What Boondoggle is is merely our first event of the season and the
people who chaired the first one also did the second but haven't been back
for several years. Also, they failed to look up the word's actual meaning.
Oh, I think the incredibly literate Ms. Katie Kelly (you've heard of her,
perhaps?) knew the meaning and used it as her little tongue in cheek joke...

Charlie