Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Subject: Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:00:47 -0800
John,

In Round 6, STi did not have enough to constitute a run group, only
by adding HS and GS was it big enough.  Yet in other events it alone
was larger than the average run groups.  As I pointed out, that run
group, even adding HS and GS, was outside the middle range
2/3 of the Ch events.  16 is still too few workers to run a run group.
That proves that the class is a problem
(though not the only one) to the guy who defines the run groups
(me) and to a number of event chairs who have complained to me.

The WRG folks don't count, as they didn't run in the same run group.
The ladies' entrant.

I grabbed the wrong number, the STi run group had 54 entrants.   As I
noted above, you can't make a single STi run group because of
events like Round 6, and since you can't you are forced to endure
run groups like the one in Round 1 --  an hour and a half of shagging
cones in the rain (in round 1, generally!)
.
Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"