Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire

To: "Rex Tener" <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:55:30 -0800
Rex,

The STi run group varied from 35 cars more than the smallest
run group (in Ch Round 1) to 11 fewer than the largest run group
in Ch Round 6).   It was flagged as much larger or much smller
than average size run group in 10 of the 15 events in Championship
season.  There was another run group with as bad a record,
but we feel that this move will make it easier to level the run group
sizes over the season.  So, I assert the first premise proves, in fact,
to be correct.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"