Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire

To: "Rex Tener" <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New Solo 2 Officers for 2005 and change to Street Tire
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:17:32 -0800
Rex,

Yep, I guess we will...

I think "popular" classes are those that are contested deeply, not
those that everyone enters who wants to run in the morning or who slept
late that day.

Of all the trophy qualifiers for STi Champ 2004, only 2 went on to qualify
for trophies in Slush 2004, and those folks still get to run in their
stock-ST
class.  It's a pick-up game, not a class.

It's early days yet.  Let's come up with yet another hundred-note
controversy to
keep our minds off our lack of events.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"