Re: Newbie

To: maybee@zebra.net, 9laser3@bright.net
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 10:03:22 -0500
Arthur;

Side lights narrows it down some.  '69 had teardrop shaped side lights; '70
had rectanglular shape side lights. '68 and earlier had no side lights at
all.

Keep giving this list clues and the really smart guys [not me] will be able
to tell you what you've got.

Welcome Aboard - leaky soft-top Nah... Take it off then it won't leak :>)

<()?))>
Blue Skies & Calm Waters,
DAFox [SRL311-04646]
Oviedo, Florida