My other car is a 1970 SPL311

To: "A datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: My other car is a 1970 SPL311
From: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:09:36 -0600
I narrowed it down completely last night.. I went and looked at the car.. I
pulled the cracking bondo from the light holes that were filled and there
was a perfect rectangular light cutout. Oh, and the alternator mount was not
the older style on that car.  But my 69 does have the older style bracket.
What is the reason for the older non-EPA alternator bracket being swapped
onto the newer cars?

Arthur