Re: Re[2]: Newbie

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Newbie
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:29:15 -0500
Fred,

You're exactly right. I sent a NOS vent window frame for a low windshield
car to be plated as it didn't match my 66 (it was a 67.5).  The platers
called me and told me the frame was destroyed when the buffer ate the frame.
After viewing it it reminded me of a Calder sculpture. Yep buffers can be
dangerous.

Wearing safety goggles and a mask I looked like a racoon after several hours
of buffing my carbs out.

Mike