Re: Newbie

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:57:54 +600
Arthur

Welcome! I live in Montgomery. This puts you in the SouthEastern
Roadster Owners Club (SEROC) area.
We have a web site: http://my.ispchannel.com/~tomph/seroc.htm
Which happens to be down right now for an update.

You will find a host of super freindly and helpfull roadster owners
on this list from coast to coast. They really love their cars and
want to do what they can to help all roadsters live long and prosper.

You will also find several fine vendors to help you find those parts
you need. Here are just a few web sites you may or may not have
already found. These include vendors and non-vendors.
http://www.roadstermart.com/  in northern Alabama.
http://www.datsunroadster.com/ORIG_5_PAGES/page_index_rallye.htm
in Washington.
http://www.classicdatsun.com/ in California.
http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm a super site.
http://www.datsun.org/roadster/default.html another super site.
http://webpages.csus.edu/~sandhoff/fiche/index.html  fish/fiche for
those parts.
http://www.datsunparts.com/ in California.
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/garage.asp in Washington. (The Roads
Scholar)
http://www.datsuns.com/ very good.
http://home.iSTAR.ca/~datsun/ another great vendor.
http://student.scc.nsw.edu.au/r2p3/fairlady.html the "NEW" Roadster
Book, a Must have.

There are many many more great sites, this is just a small sample.
> From:          "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>
> To:            <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
> Subject:       Newbie
> Date:          Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:36:16 -0600

> Hello,
>
> My name is Arthur Maybee, I own a 69' SPL311 1600. I live in Mobile, AL and
> have recently found the list through an internet search engine. I hope to meet
> other Roadster lovers on this list.
>
> Arthur

Brad Holmes
bholmes@monk.aum.edu