Re: Newbie

To: "Mike Harper" <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 17:46:37 -0600
Yeah... I have been told on a few occasions that the clutch can't be changed
without pulling the engine. Though with all of the leaks I have, I probably
need to pull the engine anyway to replace seals and gaskets.

Another problem is, that once it starts slipping really bad, won't you glaze
the assembly? or whatever it's called when the clutch becomes useless from
slipping?

Arthur