Re: SVRA Points

To: <Bahnseye@aol.com>, <rem9@cornell.edu>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SVRA Points
From: "Jim & Ann Brown" <thebrowns@pdq.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 23:23:14 -0500
JH,

In case you intended your question to be rhetorical, I will bite anyway, and
publish for all to read that in my opinion both a spin and two off, standing
alone, are without any question "overdriving."  I step in here not to deepen
the debate, but only to avoid silence being construed as general acceptance
of the contrary viewpoint.

Jim Brown