Re: SVRA Points

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SVRA Points
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:24:03 PDT
Greg & group,

I agree.  I feel SVRA's point system is too lenient.  They went in the wrong
direction when they adopted it a few years ago, in my opinion.  It seems
inconsistent with the 13/13 rule.  I understand that there are some
incidents that don't quite merit a full 13/13 sanction, but the SVRA
penalties seem too low to me.  Will pass my comments on to SVRA management
also.

Regards,
Mark Palmer