Re: Driver reprogramming

To: <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Subject: Re: Driver reprogramming
From: "Jim & Ann Brown" <thebrowns@pdq.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 23:18:04 -0500
Very true.  Consistency is absolutely required, at least in the short to
medium term.  In the long term, however, I would suggest that the standards
enforced by the stewards should be subject to reasonable change with the
rest of the sport.  Of course any changes in those standards must be
communicated, communicated, communicated.

Jim Brown