Re: What is Vintage?

To: S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Re: What is Vintage?
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 14:33:35 -0400
But Doug, if you made a PERSONAL COMMITMENT to race gas, you could then
raise the compression ratio to 14:1, run 10 deg more advance, get into
O-ringed heads instead of head gaskets, rev to 12,000 rpm, upgrade your
car's cooling system, drive train, wheels and tires to absorb all that
newfound power, and do teardowns Saturday night rather than eating dinner.
THAT'S the true spirit of vintage racing!