Re: CAM2 Racing Fuel

To: chevynova@peoplepc.com, lang@isis.mit.edu, kmr@pil.net
Subject: Re: CAM2 Racing Fuel
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:53:49 FILETIME=[867D5E30:01C10EBF]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Also, how
>the hell is anyone gonna know that I am running the race fuel in my street
>car?  I've run it in my truck a couple times out of curiosity, didn't do
>much but drain my wallet faster.  Is a cop really gonna crack open my carb
>bowls to look?
>
>Eric Klos   Metro Detroit area, Michigan
>1989 Saab 900-usually daily driver, currently in storage with bad trans

  If the man has a nose, and ain't brain dead... He'll know. You haven't
  been to a race lately, have you?

  Most likely you'd get stopped for another reason and if you piss him
  off or he's in a pissy mood he might look further that your dead tail
  light.

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)