Re: CAM2 Racing Fuel

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CAM2 Racing Fuel
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:21:36 -0400
Funny this should happen just as we are discussing this, but here in
Portland, ME, the IRS (yes, the IRS) had a Diesel Fuel Checkpoint setup on
the waterfront this morning! I have never seen this before in my life - big
sign "all diesel vehicles must stop" and a bunch of Federal Agents and
local cops. I was driving my Peugeot 504D to work, so I pulled over. They
stuck a paper wand into my tank, pronounced me OK and I was off on my way.
I could have saved them a wand - my car has a glass fuel filter bowl...

Kevin Rhodes