Re: Cleaning Elec. Connections

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, hutch837@juno.com (Ed Hutchinson)
Subject: Re: Cleaning Elec. Connections
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 08:04:49 -0500
     "Pain in the butt"? Nice bun, er, I meant pun.

Subject: Cleaning Elec. Connections
Author:  hutch837@juno.com (Ed Hutchinson) at SMTP
Date:    1/28/98 5:56 PM

I've been forced to clean some of the electrical connections
on my TR6.  Using a small wire brush does a pretty quick
job on the male ends. However, it is a pain in the butt to
clean the female ends. Is there a liquid which would clean
the connectors? If not, I think I will replace the connectors
rather than struggle cleaning them with a brush.

Ed

74 TR6

"If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving."

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]