1300 Spitfire engine for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1300 Spitfire engine for sale
From: creigkay@juno.com (Creig & Kay Houghtaling)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 06:50:15 -0600
I have a parts car with a dual carbed 1300 engine.  The engine does run.
That is all I can say about it.  I never tried tuning it up or fixing the
carbs.  I would like to sell the long block engine for $300.  I would
like to sell the intake manifold and carb set for $150.  This would be
good for someone wanting to convert a later single carb model to dual
carb.
I know my asking prices are on the high side of market value.  If you can
truly use these items and can arrange for pick-up in St. Louis, MO (at
least that is on the engine) we can negotiate a more reasonable price.
I have other parts available from this car.  Inquire if there is
something you might need.
Creig Houghtaling
St. Louis, MO

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]