Re: Electronic Ignition

To: "DANMAS" <DANMAS@aol.com>, <mlibhart@feist.com>
Subject: Re: Electronic Ignition
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 08:25:22 -0500charset="us-ascii"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
For what it's worth...... the PO put a Lucas Sport Coil on and left the
external ballast attached. After the car warmed up it would miss like crazy.
I tried regapping the plugs to no avail. I finally spotted the ballast (DUH)
and disconnected it. The miss went away.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current status at:
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD