Re: Cleaning Elec. Connections

To: bollen@IBM.net
Subject: Re: Cleaning Elec. Connections
From: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:46:09 EST
Cc: hutch837@JUNO.COM, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 1/28/98 8:29:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, bollen@ibm.net
writes:

(speaking of the female electrical connectors)

> I just got some from TRF and was disappointed that they were a hard
>  shiny plastic rather than the original rubber. Do Moss or VB sell OEM
>  type?

It's been several years since I bought mine from TRF but at that time, they
were rubber.  Most recently, I bought from British Wiring, and they are also
rubber.

British Wiring,
20449 Ithaca,
Olympia Fields, IL 60461
708-481-9050

BTW, don't store them in the plastic drawer storage bins that you buy at the
dimestore.  After a few years, mine had eaten their way through the drawers,
with, apparently, no damage to the connectors themselves.

PS:  awhile back, you sent me the 800 # for EWA. I have lost it, so if you
would, please resend it. Thanks.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'74 MGBGT---3000mile/year driver, original condition, slated for a V8 soon!
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74