on a mission for an automatic transmission

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: on a mission for an automatic transmission
From: Waradime <Waradime@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 01:44:33 EST
yes that's right, one and all, i am looking for some type of transmission that
will bolt right into my 70 gt6+ mkII with no modifications *(or at least as
few as possible).
                                   1.  AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION

i'm also looking to replace all of my gauges with digital one's,  i once saw
some replacements for analog to digital in a magazine years and years ago.
where can i find such things now?

                                    2.  DIGITAL GAUGES  (ALL)

i also want to upgrade my wooden dash face.  looking for a company that does
replacements in various woods.

                                      3.  COMPLETE WOODEN DASH REPLACEMENT

and i want some nice fat wide tires,  what my max size,  i like a luxurious
ride?   also what company makes wheel, like minilites, of various types so i
can have some choices on what to buy?  i've already checked out wire wheels,
minilites and turbin style wheels.   where can i find other kinds to fit.

                                      # 4.  TIRES/SIZE  (#5)  WHEEL CHOICES

lastly i live in greensboro, nc.  and would like to know if anyone knows a
company that does restorations on gt6's, mkII?  willing to ship if absolutly
necessary (but can get a proper price estimate long distance - prefer local
company or individual)

                                       6