Dash Fascia's

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dash Fascia's
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 22:45:59 PST
Someone earlier today mentioned re doing their spit dash in Burl wood
veneer,  as usual, i deleted it instead of filing it for future
reference,  2 questions,

1...Who was it, (sorry stupid mode was still intact i was at work)

2...Where do i get some,  i would love to redo the dash in the spit in
burl wood, and if i can find veneer to do it with will gladly pay for
it. ( one of the few luxurys i afford myself.)

TIA and sorry for the brain fade, been trying to get joe's pages to work
proper (sorry joe, just the distance makes for a good excuse, you can
use me any time, work, family, whatever)

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U

50 thousand driveway miles, at least it seems that way from pushing it
around.

wired by a blind orangatan in a dark garage on a moonless
night.

pardon me i have been looking for myself, have you seen me
anywhere?

soon to be on the web at
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311 drop a line and sign
the gest book.