Re: on a mission for an automatic transmission

To: Waradime <Waradime@aol.com>
Subject: Re: on a mission for an automatic transmission
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 10:27:34 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Waradime wrote:(snip)
>1.  AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
 i am looking for some type of transmission that will bolt right into my
70 gt6+ mkII with no modifications *

>  2.  DIGITAL GAUGES  (ALL)
> i'm also looking to replace all of my gauges with digital one's,

> 3.  COMPLETE WOODEN DASH REPLACEMENT
> i also want to upgrade my wooden dash face.  looking for a company that does
>replacements in various woods.

>   # 4.  TIRES/SIZE  (#5)  WHEEL
> and i want some nice fat wide tires,  what my max size,  i like a luxurious
>ride?  lites and turbine style wheels.   where can i find other kinds to fit.

This is joke, right? If not my question is, Why? Why did you buy the car
in the first place? This stuff is not the things that real sports cars
are made of!  Your description sounds like a ghetto cruiser Nissan
280ZX. Save yourself the time and money. Sell the GT6, spend the money
on the lowrider. All the stuff you want will be included. And,maybe a
2000 watt stereo with 15" speakers in the hatch will be in the deal.