TRF

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF
From: Edward Hutchinson <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 09:46:16 -0500
I think what the whole issue boils down to is The Roadster Factory is a
privately held company and as such decisions about the direction the company
goes are made solely by the owner. Until he decides to go public, we are
only customers.

I would guess that we all agree that we would hate to see the TRF go out of
business for its been a good source of parts for our TRs.

It appears that Mr. Runyon has choosen a course which he feels will return
his company to solid financial footings. All we can do is provide whatever
support we as individuals feel is appropriate be it continued purchasing of
parts or participation in the TRF Car Club (if we knew how much it cost).

While he may be interested in our opinions, ultimately its his decision.

My opinion, for what its worth.

Ed Hutchinson