Re: TRF

To: vafred@erols.com (fred thomas)
Subject: Re: TRF
From: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 97 13:22:57 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>For over 20 years TRF has served this hobby well, it is very easy to
kick
>someone when they are down, why not extend a hand and say let me help
you
>if I can.Please lets stop the blazing of TRF

        Ya know what's funny?  If you reread this thread there really hasn't
been any blazing/bashing of TRF.  There has been three basic statements.

1) We love and need TRF.  Whatever they do with their money is their
business.  We have not right to state what we think they should do our
money.

2) We love and need TRF but are worried about them.  We will state our
opinion of what needs to be done to fix things.  We hope they listen, but
understand they are under no obligation to do so.

3) Things wouldn't be so bad if TRF went bye bye.

        Most people fall into #1 or #2  (I'm #2), and a small small few I think
fall into #3.  I don't think any of these are blazing/bashing the
company.  Certainly anyone who joins this list would be introduce to a
company called TRF in a matter of minutes.  The other guys get mentioned
less often

JHD IV.