Re: TRF

To: lchillin@siu.edu
Subject: Re: TRF
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 15:49:02 EST
Cc: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 05 Mar 1997 11:39:21 -0600 Lawrence Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
writes:
>To those of you decrying the lack of comprehensive TR3 parts catalog
>from TRF imagine us STAG owners who TRF and MOSS completely >ignore.
It's as if the cars never existed or are not true Triumphs.

Hey Lawrence and fellow Stag owners.

Sorry to bomb the list folks, just wanted to get my .02 worth of good
experience with Charles.

Remember that cartoon of the four figures ROTFL and asking 'You want it
when?"  That is kind of the reception I got from one of the big three.
TRF said that while they don't cater much to the Stag they thought there
were some parts they had that were the same.  A few hours of comparing
numbers and I've found some parts do interchange and have already ordered
some parts I needed for the Stag.  BTW, those parts weren't back ordered
and I got them with 3 days.

Where do you shop for your parts?  I've already gotten the Stag catalog
from Rimmers and have already started my wish list.  Are you on the Stag
list?  does it actually exist?  I've tried twice and received an auto
response.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '76 TR7 Victory Edition,